TOP 8 REASONS WHY AINSWORTH HAS THE BEST ADDRESS:
- The Cultural Arts Center: features art exhibitions, concerts by nationally known artists, your favorite plays and musicals, modern and classic dance performances, shopping, arts education and more - 2.5 miles
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden: a historic property with more than 50 acres of gardens and voted fourth Best Botanical Garden in the nation by USA Today + one of the 8 most Instagram-worthy gardens in the U.S by Better Homes & Gardens (2019) - 3.6 miles
- Three Lakes Park & Nature Center: a 6,500 square foot facility featuring a variety of exhibits designed to provide hands-on experiences. The 50,000 gallon aquarium also gives visitors a fish-eye view of the underwater world - 5.3 miles
- Short Pump Town Center: an open-air premier shopping mall in the area, offering some of the best shopping and dining - 7.5 miles
- Richmond Raceway: known as Americas Premier Short Track, this is one of the most popular facilities among all motorsports drivers and fans. The track hosts two weekends of NASCAR racing - 7.6 miles
- Childrens Museum of Richmond: a unique set of hands-on exhibits and experiences that always encourage learning through play - 7.7 miles
- Virginia Capital Trail: a 52-mile trail for hiking + biking - 10.4 miles
- James River Park / Belle Isle: Richmonds natural playground, the 600-acre park is surrounded by Richmonds history and offers tons of outdoors adventures unlike anywhere else in the state - 10.3 miles
You dont have to be a foodie to appreciate the dining Richmond has to offer. With nationally recognized restaurants like Lehja around the corner and a long list of the areas best breweries nearby - you have easy access to the areas very best when it comes to food and drinks.
Ainsworth is surrounded by a number of parks and recreational facilities, hiking and biking trails, and several golf courses. Not too far down the road is the James River Park - a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. Richmond's favorite outdoor attractions are within a stone's throw, such as the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, James River Park, and the future Fall Line Trail. The public park has something for everyone with its water and wooded features - attracting nearly two million visitors a year.
When it comes to Richmond living, Henrico County offers the best of both worlds. Take advantage of Ainsworth's central location, within a short 12-mile drive to downtown Richmond, Carytown, Short Pump, and Mechanicsville. Or, discover Midlothian (20 miles) and Chester (25 miles). Enjoy popular shopping, dining, and nightlife in Willow Lawn, Innsbrook, and Patterson Grove intersection. Ainsworth's key location in the growing area is surrounded by everyday comforts and conveniences, but is balanced with activities close by for culture and outdoor enthusiasts alike. There is so much to explore in and around Ainsworth. Are you ready to call it home?